CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

18.5.09

Worst 24 hours of my life...

I will try very hard not to swear in this post...
It all started when i dislocated my shoulder 22 hours ago...

18:30 - I was screaming in pain as my shoulder suddenly had this thought:"Hmm... Let me see how much pain i can cause to Ben."

18:40 - My shoulder popped back in with the help of one of my neighbours.

18:45 - Back at home, used an ice pack to ease the pain and swelling.

19:15 - Parents came home. Scolded me even though they saw me in pain. Some sadistic side of them...

19:45 - Took 10 minutes to take my shirt off, another half an hour to bathe...

20:00 - Went down to eat dinner. Kena scolded by parents because i took "too long" to bathe -.-

21:50 - Mei Ling said tomorrow had to go to college early to make the video for our project.

22:10 - Smsed Rachel to tell her that we had to go early... Confirmed with Leonard through sms.

02:30 - Woke up cause my stomach also decided to do what my shoulder did. Had cramps throughout the night. Went to toilet 4 (or was it 5? Dunno, lost count...)

07:30 - Still awake due to stomach cramps... Think it was food poisoning... But when i wanted to go to my mom to fetch me to the hospital, it subsided... Only to be replaced by my shoulder...

08:00 - Spent the past half an hour shifting in my bed as to not let my arm be trapped between my body and my bed in case it dislocates again....

08:05 - Phone alarm rang... Gawd darn it... Need to get ready to go to college... Checked phone for confirmation sms from Leonard or anyone else... None, so I assumed that they didn't change their plan. 

08:55 - Reached college. On the way walking to college from the car park, smsed Mei Ling to ask her where we were meeting. She told me that they decided to discuss during Construction Industry. (one of our classes) @.@ WTF?! Why the hell wasn't I informed?!

09:10 - Takan waste petrol to drive back home again... So i went to the library to sleep since i only slept for 3 hours last night...

10:30 - The library chairs are comfortable but didn't get to sleep because of the noise ( yea, our library is noisy...) Stoned for the next 2 hours wasting my time...

12:30 - Decided to go down to eat... (our library is on the 10th floor) My stomach took a turn for the worse and i spent half an hour in the cleanest cubical i could find... Not so clean after i left...

13:00 - No mood to eat liao... Stomach damn 7 painful. Suddenly got the urge to eat ice cream like a pregnant woman...

13:05 - Arrived at 7Eleven, met Leonard (the one that DIDN'T FFK ME) then i went to by ice cream.

13:30 - My so called "teammates" arrived. All damn happy... That time I damn tak syiok that they ffk me already... To add insult to injury, i found out they went to Sunway Pyramid without me...

Walao.. like that called FRIENDS ar?! Ask me come early, then ask me go home... then go pyramid without me... wtf man... 

I was so semangat to come to college on time eventhough I didn't sleep at all last night... I trusted you guys to be there... And then you guys did this to me...

Emo whole day in class lor... what to do?

If i shrug it off, they will think:" Aiya, this Ben tidak apa one lar, ffk him oso nvm... Just say sorry then he happy happy liao mah... As usual ma... Can trample on him cause he's  a carpet mah... No biggie..."

The worst thing is that NONE of them even smsed me to say that all their plans canceled liao...
All forget about me liao...

"Huh, Benjamin? Who's that?"

What to do... If you guys dowan me to go then say lar... If i irritate you guys then say lar...

I put my trust in you guys... and then you betrayed my trust...

Answer me this... 

HOW AM I EVER GONNA TRUST YOU GUYS GAIN?!

Wow... this pain is worse than getting kicked in the nuts, I tell you...
Damn disappointing...
Sometimes, I just feel like giving "life" the finger...
Now, I'm damn sick... Shivering in my bed...
Damn cold...

0 comments: