CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

9.5.09

WAH.... SO DAMN LONG!!!!

WTH WERE YOU GUYS THINKING WHEN YOU READ THE TITLE?!
:X
LOL

Anyways... 1st and foremost... SCREW STEAMMYX!!! Why, you ask? Cause my internet was down since Sunday and when i called them up they said it was "maintenance" issue... Will be done in 24 hours

48 HOURS LATER... My internet was still down... Realized I KENA CON 99!!!
(CON JOB #1)

Call streammyx up again... Said my whole usj area got "major breakdown"... Can be up and running in 5 working days...

After that call, i went to play basketball and met up with my neighbour, justine. Told him about my problem and he answered me in one line. "HUH?! I was just surfing the net just now finding new por... Nevermind..."

@.@
(CON JOB #2)

Dammit... Streammyx screwing with me!!!

So, my dad pissed liao... Cannot go online to do his work... He called up streammyx and ordered them to send one guy over to fix our line... And i tell you... His modem is damn spacial 1...

When he connected his modem to my internet... can work...
Switch back to mine... cannot work...
Switch back to his... can work...
Switch a NEW modem... cannot work... @.@ WTF?!

So in the end... With him doing his magic... My internet can finally work!!!
One draw back is that it now takes me HALF AN HOUR to connect to the damn network...

SO....

SCREW STREAMMYX!!!

Now that I've let all my anger out...
Let's go back to my life...

Let's see... what have i done since my last post...

Went to eat at Sushi Station... rm20 bucks buffet... Mediocre...

And then... and then... Hmmmm... My life's pretty repetitive so far... going to college... having fun with friends... nothing out of the ordinary so far...

OH YEA!!!
MY PARENTS THINK I SMOKE!!!
WTF!!!

They said they found a cigerette bud in my toilet @.@
How the hell did it get there?!

And also... Am I THAT dumb to leave evidence that i did something bad in such an obvious place?!

And they said there was cigarette smell in my brother's bathroom!!
@.@

Turned out to be one of my deodorants i got from New Zealand... My dad thinks it smells like cigarette... Walaoeh...

And I bet that many of you know how much of an anti-smoker I am... Of course i don't smoke...
Dammit, I won't even go SHISHA with the guys la...

If i remember correctly, i even bet with one of my friends (ju-ee) that i won't smoke forever and he'll gimme RM10k if i achieved that...

Ahhh... Dammit la... I DON'T SMOKE!!!

0 comments: