CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

25.5.09

Tag, I'm it :P

Finally, something happy to blog about

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Neck

2. How did you feel when you woke up this MORNING ?
Awesome happy, as usual xD

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo WITH ?
Stephanie. Cam-whoring with her :P

4. Would you consider yourself SPOILED ?
Define, spoiled :3

5. Will you ever donate BLOOD ?
Not really... Just turned 18... Might do it soon

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite SEX ?
Yes... Wth? Thats it? Dai sai meh?

7. Do you want someone to be DEAD ?
I want someTHING to be dead la... Other than that... I don't really hate anyone

8. What does your last text message SAY?
Essay leh... need to type out all meh?

9. What are you thinking about right NOW ?
Why the hell am I doing this?!

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right NOW ?
Yesh... I'm so bored!! Entertaine me!!!

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
12:10 a.m.

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Ummm... my birthday top??? From my mom lor...

13. Is someone on your mind right NOW ?
Yes... (this is suppose to be a yes or no question right?)

14. Who was the last person who text YOU ?
My mom

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz .
1. Eu Jin
2. Jere Leong
3. Qian
4. Rachel
5. MeiLing
6. Debbie
7. Jia Ying
8. Crystal
9. Jo Ann
10. Diane

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship WITH ?
Wah... dunno leh.. damn long didn't talk to him jor... Must go out yam char woi, bro!!! oneday...

16. Is no.3 a male or a FEMALE ?
I guess he's male lor.. unless I'm mistaken...

17. If no.7 and no.1 get TOGETHER , would it be a good ?
Hmmm... Maybe... but i don't think he's good enough for her :P

18. What is no.1 studying?
FOUNDATION IN ARCHITECTURE!!! WOOOOT!!!

19. When was the last time you chatted with THEM ?
Who is this "THEM" you speak of?

20. IS no.4 SINGLE ?
I'm definitely sure she's not

21. Say something about no.2.
An awesome friend... We're gonna go long, bro!!

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being TOGETHER ?
No.3 would be one of the luckiest guys on the planet xD

23. Describe no.9
Smart, Adventurous, Awesome sense of humour, A great friend, AND SHE'S STILL IN AUS!!! COME BACK LA JO!!! I MISS YOU!!!

24 . What will you do if no.6 and no.7 FIGHT ?
WOAH!!! THAT WOULD BE THE END OF THE WORLD WOI!! APOCOLYPS!!! They're such good friends...

25 . Do you like no.8 ?
Yes, or else she woulnd't be on my list :P


Do lar... for fun!! i wanna see what you guys are like :P

0 comments: