CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

17.5.09

That so NOT kewl!!!

Few of you know the reason behind my blog name being "That's So KEWL!!!"

Well, today, i'm gonna tell you about the "history" of my blog title....

It all started 4 very long months ago, when a little boy named Benjamin, set foot in The Lion's International Youth Camp (LIYC) of New Zealand.

There, he met a whole bunch of really awesome people and made life long friends.

One fine day, in the middle of the stay, to be exact, Benjamin went to ride on something called "The Luge"

There, he "accidentally" went too fast, and slammed into a brickwall... Literally... He ended up scaring his knee, which had a big chunk of meat gone, and dislocating his shoulder in the process...


A fraction of a second passed as Benjamin's eyes grew wide in realizing that he had dislocated his shoulder... 

A friend in front (Tim) slowed down to see if anything was wrong. And the conversation went like this...

Tim:" You OK there, bro?" (picture a southern New Zealand eccent)
Ben:" Not really... I think I broke my arm!!!"
Tim:" You sure? Can you move it?"
Ben:" Nope.. I think realy broke it!!"
Tim:" Hold on, bro."

*POP* 

Ben:" OMG!!!  Shit!!!" *pants* pants* "I think I'm alright, bro!!"
Tim:" What?"
Ben:" I think i just dislocated it!! It popped back in!!"
Tim:" Really?"
Ben" Yea!! HOLY SHIT!! THAT'S SO COOL!!!"

And the rest is history... A few hours after that incident, the whole camp knew about Benjamin's shoulder... and he's tag line "that's so kewl"

And his shoulder became 
LEGENDARY!!! 

lol... and that, my friends... is how my blog name came about...

Now, back to the future... 

I DISLOCATED MY SHOULDER AGAIN TODAY!!!

Just by putting up my right arm and fast to ask for the ball... GAY RIGHT?!

But it wasn't an instant recovery like the last time... I was screaming in pain for at least 5 minutes, which seemed like 5 years to me, before my shoulder was miraculasly popped back...

It wasn't as cool as last time... For one thing, there was a few thousand times more pain this time...

And now... my shoulder feels so tender... I'm afraid that I'll dislocate it again in my sleep...

Speaking of sleeping... i feel damn tired... ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

0 comments: