CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

29.3.09

Party at Ben's place!!!

Made you look =P

Nah... The title was just to get your attention =P

Actually I had a gathering this morning at my place for my Sunday School peeps xD

We were SUPPOSE to be practicing the songs and the play we were gonna do...

But somehow... Left4Dead came into the picture... and so did this video. Freaking funny =P

We did SOME work, though.... Mostly singing and discussing the play and designing our class t-shirts...

Did I say we discussed the play??

K, cool...

So anyways, the guys went home after 1 pm and i was left at home with nothing to do...

Oh yea!!! My friend, ~*JJ*~ (sorry I stole this, her signature sign...)

lent to me this book...

I was told that this was better than the movie (which I cried at... Shuddup... )

So, we'll see...

OMG!!! IS THE BOOK BENT AT THE TOP RIGHT CORNER?! HOLY CRAP, SHE'LL KILL ME!!!!!!!!!

Nah... false alarm...

=P

0 comments: