CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

24.3.09

Gloomy sial... to not so gloomy...

Today I was freaking lucky!!!!

I got into the shade of my college just before the rain started to pour down on me xD

The day started out really gloomy, we were all wondering in Malaysian Studies why we were so down and dark in the early morn...

...And outside, the rain continued to pour...

LOL... one good thing came out of this day la...

Today was LANCI my new nokia 5800 xD


It's like... THE UTMOST AWESOME PHONE THAT EVER CAME TO THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH!!!

I think I said that line about 6 or 7 times today... anyways...

lol... and I got one person to get addicted to my car game other than my bro... its like a really cool car game where you tilt the phone to maneuver the car on screen.. .AWESOME, I KNOW!!!

Lol... and during english... we watched as a team did their powerpoint presentation...

Omg.. they were good... i cant even ask a simple question as they prettty much covered all the facts...

lol... but the way they dressed wasn't that formal.... hmm... maybe i should try and dress better abit on the day of my presentation :P

Kiss ass abit to get more marks... right?? xD

Lol... oh yea... and 3 retarded people used my phone to cam-whore!!!



NOW I CAN BLACKMAIL THEM EASILY!!!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

0 comments: