CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

23.3.09

A New Change... A new look at life...

So... I woke up this morning and had an epiphany...

My memories of my times in New Zealand are to be kept with me and not shown to the world...

Sure, I've had a fantastically awesome time in NZ, but that doesn't mean that the whole world should know about it.

So, I've decided that if I ever were to tell the world, it would be made into a book =P

I've come to realize that the past has gone, and yea, we should always treasure it, but there are times when the past should be let go... And we should move on.

So, I'm going to stop my blabbering about NZ and move on to my current life. Cause, that's what a blog's suppose to be about, right?

The memories of NZ will always be with me forever. I will always treasure the times I've had with my host family and my 38-member family in Rotorua.

A shout out to all my peeps in NZ!!

Andras
Andrew
Brad
Bex
Dan
Dannielle
Daniela
Debby
Elly
Erin
Heidi
James
Jonno
Kathi
Leka
Lisa
Lucy
Lynette
Marina
Mark
Nikita
Peachy
Petra
Ran
Raphi
Richita
Shiori
Stella
Stu
Suzy
Teshy
Tim
Yui

Our very first picture together... .ahh.. memories...
And not forgetting, my host parents, Tom and Anne Lumb. Not forgetting my peeps from Malaysia!!!
Bono
Hazel
Kylie
Lai Sim
Rex
Wan Qi
Yee June

We had fun, didn't we? xD
I'm literally tearing up remembering all the awesome times I've had with all of you.

Save to say that everyone on you made a change in my life xD

I miss all of you guys so much!!!

As such, my blog will have a total make over to "signify" the change I'm making.

By next week, this'll be a brand new blog!!!

LOL

0 comments: