CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

27.9.10

Illusion of Danger or Something Like That

YO SUP. :D

Hack Guest blogger here.

I am bored and today has been going shitty. So here I am, blogging because this guy can't be arsed to do so himself.

Thank goodness I had the pics in my account.

So yay! You can see for yourself what he's been up to. Besides sending dodgy links to me via FB messages. Ahem.

Obviously what he's busiest about would be his coursework.

Seriously interesting stuff they do, though to them is normal already la. But check it out.


So pretty right????? :D

Really awesome lor.

And goodness, the patience he has to do all these super kyute tiny furniture is crazy.

Where do these people get their ideas is beyond me. And he came up with it in 5 minutes.

WTF SERIOUSLY?

Seriously.

I mean, if normal people like me had to come up with a living space or whatever it's called, this would prolly be my product.

Or maybe it's just me.

All in all, BEN IS SO DAMN AWESOME AND STUFF. (He made me say it :P)

HAFWB Jia out.

P.S.:

OMGTEHAWESOME hot chocolate! Lookit at the marshymallows! :D

P.P.S.: Funny vid of Ben tqvm. :D

I LOVE JIA YING
(he made me put that too :P)

0 comments: