CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

30.9.10

Have you ever...

done something that you've regretted and wanted to turn back time?

I have... sort of...

Firstly let me say that I'm the type of guy who lives with no regrets. (or at the very least attempts to do so)

But if someone were to come up to me right now and say-

Hey, Ben, if you were to regret one thing in your life, what would it be?

Without hesitation I would definitely say that I regretted...
Doing my last semester's model with curvy walls and lines.



Yes, I am currently sitting in my comp lab trying to use autocad to create an isonometric drawing of my previous assignment.

And hell, its really really hard.

But then again, this was the assignment that I had the most fun doing.

Adding to the fact that it was a challenge everytime to get each and every individual unique pieces to be just the right shape.

All in all, I really don't regret making this model, because it was one of my better works.

I guess I'm saying that if i were given the chance to go back in time and change it, I would just do it all over again.

So live with no regrets, cause the worse feeling is regretting what you've done cause there's no way of turning back time.

Embrace the moment, do what you love and one day, you might realize that life isn't rushing towards a destination...

It's the journey that counts.



And omg, my blog got hacked visited by my very special friend, thanks for keeping my blog alive :)
credits to her and her clapping fitatum (FTW)

____________________________________________
*still attempting to figure out how to do this assignment*

but then I realize...

I am awesome.

And so is another one out there
*hugs*

0 comments: