CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

10.12.09

Over...

My life.. as I know it... as oblivious it is to every single one of you... is now... over...

MUAHAHAAHH

JOKING LAR! FINALS ARE OVER MAN!!

FINALLY OVER!!! AAHAHAHAH

And now!!! PRESENTING 2 AND A HALF MONTHS OF PURE AND INTENSE...

STONING!!!

This picture just looks so damn wrong...


Yes, people I have two and a half months of freaking sem break... It boggles my mind as to how I'm gonna spend it.

As for yesterday, right after the last paper of my sem (damn moral) I headed down with the Bro's to...

Not Blitz zone, but...

ANOTHER cyber cafe down the road

And we played non other than

LEFT 4 DEAD 2

Omg it was literally bloody awesome

>.< Lame sial, Ben

Anyways, thats like... Day one of lets see...

Day 1 of 78 days of hols...

Today was awfully productive... Sadly...

Managed to clean my pig-sty of a study room and now it looks like an OCD girl just went through it.

Owh and did I mention the two japanese girls coming as student exchangees to my place on the 20th of Dec onwards?



Yea I know what you're thinking.. ^^

I also want them to look like that. But life's unfair >.<|||

Hmmm... Looks like I have more to do than expected xD

Til the next time I'm bored, PEACE OUT PEOPLE!!!

I have a goal to accomplish by the end of the hols
Lots of details tomorrow xD
Better go practice my japanese now :)

0 comments: