CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

23.11.09

Very busy

Omg, final assignments are coming in, as usual, all at the same time.


Why?

Owh, I don't know... Maybe its because every lecturer thinks that their class is the only class in the entire semester...

Or maybe Taylor's just wanna have fun with us..

WHO WILL EVER KNOW?!

And not only that, finals are just around the corner

So, yea... Do assignments + study, ok, that's doable

SO!!
I'm gonna be busy until the 7th of dec = no blog posts for now.

Seeing as this might not effect the number of people reading this blog, which is zero... Or close to it, I don't even know why I'm posting this.

OWH YEA!!
AND A VERY HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MY GOOD FRIEND>>>
INEZ LOW!!

Legal jor xD
Sorry I couldn't do a proper shout out... no time >.<

But for now,
See you guys :)

What happened to college being filled with parties and girls?
I guess not in Malaysia la xD

0 comments: