CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

1.6.09

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?

GUESS WHO VISITED ME TODAY!!!

YESH!!!
SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!!!

HERE HE IS!!!

FLOATING!!!

AND HE CAME RIGHT AFTER I WENT FOR BASKETBALL!!!
YOU GUYS MUST BE SWT-ING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!!!

ok la ok la... So jakun man... But now I have a helium-filled-and-floating Spongbob :P

Owh, yea.. and i just watched Terminator 3 today with my college peeps. (Sort of like an impulsive maneuver... Sorry, jer, qian... *malu*)

Quite geng la... the effects super awesome...

And there's a naked man in it... But I dun wanna be a spoiler la... Go watch la xD

Zeng asked me whether I wanted to watch the movie... The conversation went like this:

Zeng: Eh, Benjy... Wanna watch movie later anot?
Ben: Yea sure! What movie?
Zeng: Terminator..
Ben: Yea ok, sure... But that movie we watching?
Zeng: Terminator la...
Ben: I told you yes liao la... Can you please tell me the freaking name of the freaking movie?!
Zeng: TERMINATOR!!!!

At this point.. The gears in my head started turning....

Ben: Ooowwhhhhh... Terminator izzit? I thought you said TEMAN ME LATER....

=.=''

OMG!!! AND I JUST WATCHED "DRAGONBALL EVOLUTION" WITH MY BRO!!!

IT SUCKED!!!!

What to do... Steven Chow direct one mah... Sure stupid one...
Cheap woi the graphics...

I went against my better judgment... (and the advice of my fellow friends)

Sigh... That's 1 hour and 20 minutes of my life I'm never getting back...

But everything has it's positive and negatives... AND FOR DRAGONBALL!!!!

IT'S THIS GIRL!!!

OMG!!! SUPER HOT!!!

Her name's Jamie Chung and she plays ChiChi in this movie, Goku's lover...

OMG!! MORE PICS!!!


*DROOLS*

STEP BACK LAR TAYLOR SWIFT!!!
JAMIE'S GONNA GO DRAGONBALL ALL UP YOUR ASS!!!


AS YOU CAN SEE FROM THE AMOUNT OF CAPS I USED IN THIS POST...
... I'M FREAKING HIGH TODAY!!!
HAAHAHAHAHAHHA

0 comments: