CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

1.6.09

Finally, everything's over :)

Hahahha, not in a bad way la...

I've just finished my busiest and hardest week of my first semester of foundation. And deep down I know there are harder times coming in my second sem and my degree years....

Oh well, for now...
IT'S REST TIME!!!

And why was I busy??
Well, for those of you who doesn't know, I've been having sleepless nights trying to finish my model and make it look as spectacular as usual... I mean... Make it look like I put in effort...

On top of that, I've also been busy helping out set up The Gallery... So, I've been a very busy guy for the past week and a half :P

So, finally it's rest time. (have to say it twice to convince myself)

And I think that my model making skills improved from last time xD
Hopefully larrrrr...

Here are some pics of my latest model (which I'm kinda proud of) :D

From a different angle :D

From the top... Spiral sial!!!

Muahahaah xD

0 comments: