CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

7.1.09

Introduction - 6/12/08

Myself: The year is 2008.  A boy named Benjami...

A Voice At The Back Of My Head: Hold it, hold it!!!
Myself: *Drones on and on...*
A Voice At The Back Of My Head: Oi!! Shut up!!
Myself: Huh?! Are you my concience?
A Voice At The Back Of My Head: What the hell are u trying to do?! Scare off all the nice readers?! People came here for an interesting story... Not the piece of history shit you're doing... Sheesh!!
Myself: OK, scary voice... Here goes nothing...



As planned, since the beginning of this year, i was on my way to the lang of the kiwis - New Zealand (NZ)!!!
For obvious reasons, this part of the story is written in the introductory page. One of the reasons is that - I'M STILL IN MALAYSIA!!!
Anyways... My family and I reached Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) at 6:30 p.m. sharp. The actual time i got from the Lions Club was 6:30 p.m. but i heard news that some people were coming at 7 p.m. ... or something like that... Anyways, i thought everyone would be coming later than that....
Damn it.... When i got there, everyone was waiting for me. Talk about a good first impression... Now they're gonna think :" What the hell are we sending this guy to be our junior ambassador for?! He'll be late for everything!! " 
Ah... Who cares, if they actually did say that, i would be like... :" Up yours, bitch!!! You can't cancel my flight... "
So anyway, I met the other members of our six man team going to New Zealand: Lai Sim and Wan Qi were our group leaders, Rex (the only other male member), Yee June (she looks so familiar...), and Sze Ting. All of us were post-SPM (some major exam like O-levels) students except for Lai Sim, who was a post-STPM (another major exam like A-levels) student.
Our Lions representative was also there to help us check in our luggage and remind us to be evil. We were forbidden to help anyone, especially old ladies, with their luggage or help the old  lady across the road. Just in case sweet ol' grandma tried to put drugs in our luggage or something like that... Personally, I would thank the old lady if she actually put some Coke in my bag... Free drugs, dude!! Party, party, party!!
But that's just me... And I would be jeopardizing our chances of getting to NZ. Being a sensitive-towards-other-people's-feelings and a very, very kind hearted kind of guy (lols), I remained evil towards strangers, as anyone of them could be a sneaky drug dealer trying to give me free drug... Even that little boy in the corner with his evil grin, evil lollipop and evil tiny baseball cap of death .... 
Anyways, the Lion didn't have to tell us that... 'Cause I was already thoroughly informed - by my parents at least 164 times today...
As we were walking towards plane MH131, Lai Sim told us something that would shock the living world...
Lai Sim:" You guys have to tell me where to go, OK? 'Cause... This is my first time taking a plane.."
HOLYCRAP!!! All this while i thought she was leading us in the right direction... Shit, shit, shit... A leader who can't even lead (in the airport, at least).
AHHHH!!! We're utterly lost!! Lost in the biggest airport in South-east asia!!! Lost, i say, lost becau... Oh wait... there the gate was... Right... In front... Of us...
Sorry, false alarm... * blush *
In our confusion (and amazement), we got there 10 minutes before boarding time... Wow, imagine if we didn't get lost... We would have been half an hour early... That would have ment we would be bored out of our minds for thirty minutes... Shit, thats a scary thought...
Anyways... It was finally the time to get onto the plane at 9 p.m. The plane took of at 9:30 p.m. on the dot and i learned something new. Rex showed me that the headrest on the seats can be bent and the sides so that it fits the curve of our heads. I was like :" Wow!! That's so cool!!"
I think its safe to inform u guys now that its been a really long while since i've been on a plane. A lot has changed since then... And I mean a lot!! For one thing, the onboard movies don't start at the beginning at the flight so that you would miss the front part when you tune in... Now, the movies actually start when u wanted them to! OMFG!! Total FREEDOME!!!
Bong... x12 
Damn it... its midnight already. Oh well, better leave the rest for tomorrow or else there wont be anything to write about tomorrow...  

0 comments: