CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

26.9.09

The Holidays


And so we begin a week long break from col...

WHAT THE?! ITS OVER?!

Omg... Its already been a week of hols... A damn unproductive week...

Baby's in Penang and I have limited people to bug who would entertain me... So, yea... What the hell did I do this holiday?!

Let's break it down shall we?

20% Sleeping... 40% stoning... 30% eating and 10% yamcha...
Scratch that... 29.9% eating and 0.1% exercising... or at least tried to >.<

I guess with 168 hours to spend, your times pretty limited, huh, Ben? >.<

Yea, basically i didn't do anything this hols besides catching up with the old gang and talking... Sleeping... Smsing... Dota-ing... Did I mention sleeping?

I also spent an amazing day with her... Which was awesome :)

oo ooo oo and I did get to watch a really good movie over the past week


Was pretty amazing and hilarious, it gets you thinking what men and women really want in their partners.

Haven't watched it yet? Then go!! It's a must see!!!

Most EPIC line of the movie - "So how often do you flick the bean?"

ROFLMAO

Hahahah, going out with the guys to do something "exciting" as Qian puts it...

Ciaoz people!!

Love you, babe :)
Still missing you as much as ever
*Secret Handshake* :P

0 comments: