CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

26.7.09

Of my life right now...



Ahhhhhh... My blog getting dusty jor...

Dun really have any mood to blog la... Dunno la.. just no mood la...

Don't get me wrong.. I'm not emo at the moment..

Have mood to do everything else but... Just... Not... Blogging...

Anyways...

Just watched "Obssesed" last Friday with 3 other people from my FNBE.


It was sucky la... Don't watch whatever you do...

Giving it 1 out of 17 stars... Why 17? Dunno... Random...

Cause if you're expecting an anction packed cat fight?

Don't bother, just watch the advertisements... All the action is in there...

The whole hour before that was about some misunderstanding between husband and wife leading up to the cat fight...

Which surprisingly featured a pantsless Ali Carter and a very low-cut Beyonce Knowles

But thats about all the excitement in the movie...

Anyways...

The one movie I'm looking forward to is Transformers...


YES!!! I HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET!!!!

YES!!! START LAUGHING!!!

PETHETIC, I KNOW!!!

Anyone wanna teman?
T.T

Shit man.. Megan damn hot la... *Stares at above picture again...*

*Drools*
Sigh... Really no mood...
So short nia...
Missing someone from my past...
Hoping she'll not stay there long...
I wanna see you la...
Zzzzz....

0 comments: