CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

7.4.09

LOLcat

SOOOO CUTE!!!

See?! OMG!!! CUTEE~~~

Apparently, a group of my course mates found this little cutie kittie in front of the 7Eleven in our campus, wondering around on its own. So, they decided to keep it. xD

They named it Yao Yao...
O.o Wth?! What type of name is that?!

Anyways... I decided to call it...
*drumroll*

LOLcat!!

Awesome name right?!

Look!! LOLcat's climbing up ZengQuan!!!

LOLcat!!!



Besides the super CUTE and AWESOME LOLcat, my team for Elements class made this awesome model too!!!

Another angle...

There is actually another model but that will remain a mystery... Create suspense =P

In the mean time... I'll just have to brag about my super AWESOME SOLO MODEL!!!
which i did like... some time ago...
Architect in the making sial...

I better stop before my head gets any bigger...

PEACE OUT!!!

0 comments: