CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

2.2.09

Day 8 - 14/12/08

I have only one thing to say about morning showers... HOLY CRAP ,THEY'RE GOOD!!!
When you step in to the warm water on a cold morning, you'll never wanna come out. It's like HEAVEN in that little space... My little piece of heaven on Earth!

I realized they had one more thing that doesn't exist in Malaysia - A HEATED TOWEL HANGER!!! That's so cool!!!

We went to the church today and it was the first time I saw a live catholic baptism... And also a catholic naming ceremony.

Awww... And the baby girl was so cute!!!

Mass started at 10 and ended at 11.... After that, we headed home.

We ate some asparagus for lunch and it made my pee smell funny.... hmmmm...

Fast forwarding to our MAIN EVENT!!!

At night, we had a dinner at one of the Karori Lions' house. A 3 story, townhouse-like, hill side house.

Here, we met, for the first time since we came to NZ, someone else OUR AGE!!!

FINALLY!!! WOOOOTT!!!

SHE was an Australian girl from St. George (sorry if i got this wrong). Her name was Elly and she was kinda hot...

DOUBLE WOOOOTT!!!

I also found out that she could sing.... Like really, really well... But that's another story for later :P

We chatted about our host families and almost everything under the sun...

I soon found out that she was gonna have 3 host families... That's so awesome!!

We are most certainly meeting her at the camp...

And I must say...

I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!

0 comments: